Mercedes GAP Insurance
Finding a car that delivers both dependability and glamour is a rare thing. Usually, these two qualities are mutually exclusive. Usually, dependable cars are too dull to be truly desirable. Yet, over the decades, Mercedes has built a reputation for doing exactly that. They produce vehicles that combine fastidious German engineering with chic looks and exciting performance.
The Mercedes range showcases dependability and glamour across a wide variety of models. Adding a blend of advanced technology, precision engineering and elegant styling. So, you probably don’t want to cut corners when it comes to protecting your investment. GAP Insurance is available as an extra level of protection.
Why do I need Mercedes GAP Insurance?
No one wants to contemplate the worst-case scenario but it’s wise to consider the limits of your existing insurance policy in the event of a write-off. After all, nearly half a million cars are written off in the UK every year. In these circumstances, many motorists find that their standard insurance pays out less than they need to replace their car. The reason for this is depreciation.
How does GAP Insurance work?
GAP Insurance covers the difference between the amount a standard insurance policy pays and the amount you’d need to buy a like-for-like replacement. In other words, it's a great way to ensure you’re fully covered in the event of a write-off. You can learn more in our GAP Insurance guide.
Choosing MotorEasy gives you access to the following benefits:
- FREE MotorEasy account with access to all your car’s details, documents, important reminders, and motoring offers
- Up to £1000 in motor insurance excesses covered
- Optional extras and accessories covered (where factory or dealer fitted)
- European road trips for up to 30 days covered
- Savings on MotorEasy maintenance and repairs
Most standard policies pay out the current value of a car in the event of a write-off or theft. This is typically a long way short of the figure you’d need to buy a new like-for-like replacement.
In fact, depreciation typically knocks about 60% off a car’s value over three years. If you were to buy a new Mercedes E-Class for £50,000, it may be worth £20,000 three years later. Consequently, your insurer may only offer a £20,000 pay-out in the event of a write-off. You’d have to find another £30,000 to replace your car with the same model.
Why choose GAP Insurance with MotorEasy?
- Most cars are covered, including new and used cars bought from dealerships or through private sellers.
- You can save up to 75% on dealer GAP Insurance prices when you choose to find your deal through us.
- The case for GAP cover is even stronger if you’re paying for your car with a leasing arrangement or PCP financing, which could leave you exposed to considerable debt in the event of a write-off. And we cover cars purchased on loans, PCPs, HO and more.
- Available for all cars up to 8 years old (or with up to 80,000 miles on the clock), MotorEasy GAP Insurance represents a smart, easy, and affordable way to remove these risks and enjoy your Mercedes.
- We cover accidental damage, fire, and car theft, which accounts for a rising number of write-offs each year.
How much does Mercedes GAP Insurance cost?
The cost of getting GAP Insurance for a Mercedes depends on the model of the vehicle and how old you are. Choosing to apply with MotorEasy is up to 75% cheaper than purchasing through a dealer or lender.
Apply for GAP Insurance cover today
Receiving the best GAP Insurance quote for your Mercedes is quick and simple with MotorEasy. Simply visit our dedicated page for all the information you need about completing this process.
GET A mercedes GAP INSURANCE QUOTE